Thursday 3 October 2013

3ds Max Rendering



In this stage, After I extrude everything from the plans, I import the autocad file into 3ds max software to render the model of the building. The first time the model looks all dark because I have not apply the material to the building. After I apply the materials to the building by dragging the materials to the part of the building, I can see the shape of the building/model. For some addition, I also added some light and realistic texture from the material to the building. For the rendering, I am using a software for rendering in 3ds max called V-ray rendering. Which is very helpful because it gives a real feeling to the model.




i. import the autocad file to 3ds max

ii. putting some material on the model , 
so i can see the model without dark/black colour



here is some progres before the rendering.





























Below is the Picture of 5 different angles of the model.

 

Front Elevation


Back Elevation

Right Elevation










Left elevation



Perspective without light

















Perspective with light




Some addition
look into the model/ building





























For the 3ds file, can be access from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment